Dave's Logo Designs Gives Back - Charitable Desinging
Charitable Designs Equals Style for a Cause
We are excited for our charitable collections. Why? We believe it's not about the money we can make, but the help we can provide. Each Charitable Collection has specific donations to the charity of that choice. It will be stated in the main part of that collection. Each product should let you know how much money is donated per that item.
We offer you a way to get donations and not have a huge inventory that you'd have to purchase in order to sell them. For the most part, we donate a minimum of 2/3 of all profits to your cause. In most cases, it's approximately $2-$5 per shirt. The more you sell, the more you make. It's that easy.
Some of our charitable collections are:
- Letters Against Depression: Letters Against Depression is a registered 501c3 Charity based out of Clearwater, FL. They write handwritten letters of hope and support for people with depression, all around the world.
- United Cajun Navy: The United Cajun Navy is a network of volunteers who assist in disaster relief, recovery and search and rescue operations. Their volunteers use their own equipment to assist the local authorities in the recovery and rescue after disaster strikes.
- Team DeLila: Started by Brandy Whittendon of Alaska, after her rock star DeLila died due to complications of pediatric cancer. We Donate to the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center in DeLila's Honor.
- Bradyn's Buddies: Founded by Todd and Lynn Roselli of Massachusetts, they walk in the Autism Speaks march every year in honor of Caleb, their son with Autism. The money raised in this collection goes to their walk team and the Autism Speaks Charity.
- Chicopee's Favorite Bunny: This was started by David Mason (our main guy), to help local celebrity Bernard "Bunny" Murray. At first it was to get a statue in his honor, but now it's about giving him and his housemates a treat outside their normal budget.
To be added to our charitable list, e-mail us at email@example.com. Explain to us what the cause is, and what they do. If it's your charity, let us know that you're in charge. Please leave information as to what you're looking for, and we'll get started.